Even if one gives just one cent, one should have the motivation of putting a drop of water in the ocean. A drop of water on its own will easily evaporate, but in the ocean it will always remain.
How You Can Give
There are many ways you can give.
DONATE NOW ONLINE
Through PayPal Canada
Through PayPal U.S.
MAKE A CONTRIBUTION VIA WIRE TRANSFER
Print and fill out the form below and follow the instructions in the document.
NAME GREAT ENLIGHTENMENT BUDDHIST INSTITUTE SOCIETY AS A BENEFICIARY
Consider GEBIS as a beneficiary if you are planning your will or estates. Contact Nicole Tseng by email email@example.com for more information.
People have come up with creative ways to support us. We encourage such innovative generosity and welcome your ideas and insights. Please contact us before using our name in conjunction with any fundraiser. Consider these possibilities:
- Coordinating a benefit fundraiser
- Auctioning your paintings, artwork, antiques, jewelry, etc.
- Contributing appreciated stocks
- Contributing real estate
- Contributing one month or one week of your annual salary
- Becoming a matching fund sponsor
- Seeking corporate matching funds
- Introducing us to a corporation, foundation, trust, or other potential benefactor
All donations to Great Enlightenment Buddhist Institute Society are fully tax deductible for U.S. and Canadian taxpayers. The tax deductibility of donations from other countries is subject to the laws and regulations of each country. Please check with your accountant, tax lawyer, or tax office, to ascertain whether your donation can be deductible. We can provide documentation of your contributions.